The main objective is the development of 3-Pillar Business Model methodology:
• Starting with a state of the art analysis about methodologies, models, approaches and tools of Business Model Innovation oriented towards the 3 pillars of sustainability (economic, environment and social) suitable for enterprises in the yachting sector of Med area.
• Collecting and catalogue best practices of BMI for the improvement of yachting SMEs during and beyond the project duration.
• Analysing and organizing data about the yachting sector in order to create a database useful for the project.
All project partners will conjointly develop the 3-PBM methodology for the sustainable BMI, paying attention on sectorial specific characteristic and in the territorial needs.
The main objective is to test 3-PBM methodology through pilot actions, in order to collect information about context and possible approaches for its application, strengths, weakness and possible refinements:
• Conducting some preliminary studies allowing to contact the enterprises, to select them according with project needs to well organize pilot activities.
• Organizing a training event for the partners for an efficient methodology application.
• Realizing pilot actions and evaluating moment to collect information about the evidences and outcomes of the real methodology applications.
Finally, the pilot activities allow to improve the training material developed and used until this stage by the project partners.
The main objective is to transfer the 3-PBM methodology, once tested and refined, through training and networking activities, to involve actors from the whole yachting sector of the Med area:
• Organizing and sharing a database providing a critical mass of knowledge about yachting sector.
• Creating an indicator system about the sustainability of the yachting enterprises.
• Creating a collection of best practices and innovation patterns.
• Organizing training material for SMEs and tourists of yachting sector.
All project partners are involved in the transferring and conduct at least three dissemination actions in its country, coordinated by the responsible partner of each activity.