- SMEs of the yachting sector (shipbuilding, nautical services and maritime tourism).
- Business support organisation: chamber of commerce, chamber of trade and crafts, business clusters, at least one per country.
- Members of the consortium and external stakeholders: local or regional development agencies, at least one member of the partnership and one local agency per country.
- Higher education and research: members of the consortium, researchers in the specific field; external university faculties, research institutions, research clusters.
- Policy makers at regional level: regional councils, especially their departments of innovation, environment, economic development, sustainable development, tourism, territorial cooperation.
- General public: maritime tourists, SMEs, sectorial agencies, policy makers at local, regional and national level, research centres, development agencies, citizenship and maritime tourism stakeholders in general.